My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nice dinner!!!

Wahahaha...Dad cooked our dinner today and it's pretty tasty.Hehe...The Tomato Noodles.My dad was the chef because my mom is sick and she can't cook for us tonight.It has been a long time since he was the chef of the day.Haha...Will have wine with my parents again because one of my relatives came to my house to visit me after he knew that i am back to Alor Star.Nice one!!!Every day i will sleep till noon and this kind of life is so nice and i wish that it will never end.Aikz...Should i celebrate my Christmas in Singapore or other places?Hmm...Wondering if i should go there.Hehe...Thinking of going to Sipadan to have my long nice holiday.May be should find some companions to go along with me.=) Sorry guys,have to go to entertain my sister now because she is asking me to go and play PS2 with her.Ciaozzzz...


SOS BY JONAS BROTHERS

DELICIOUS!!!


No comments: