My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 26, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Just received a shocking news from my friend.HE IS GOING TO MARRY!!!Oh my GOD!!!He is same age with me and yet he is going to marry soon.Aikz...Congratulations to the young Groom and may God bless them.Hmm...If this happens on me,i guess my mom and dad are going to kill me for sure.Hehe...Well,this will remind me of using the C**D** before having S** with someone in future.Ahaha...Not so fast man,not so fast.I prefer to be in single than anything else and i am agreed with my friend's opinion:Bachelor is the best!!!We can do what ever things we like with no boundaries...Muahahaha...By the way,he is also going to be daddy soon.You know what i mean right?No matter what,hope that they will have a blissful wedding and once again,CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME TODAY BY JOLIN TSAI AND DAVID TAO

Cool!!!

No comments: