My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 29, 2008

Countdown...

2 Days left before Year 2009 arrives and it's significant that my dad and mine birthday are coming.Aikz...20 years old boy(or i should call myself a guy from that day onwards) without anything apart from having a nice family.It's enough for me...Hehe...Hmm...Planning of what to do on my birthday.May be i will just stay inside my room and keep surfing internet or something else.Mostly won't go out for any celebrations since i've told my mom not to do anything on me.No cake,no celebrations,i am okay with that.No money,CANNOT!!!Lolz...Actually i am hoping that someone can ask me to go out on that day but i knew that it's almost impossible because both of us are living far away from each other.Sob Sob...Well,will know it when it comes.Ciaoz...
SOBER BY PINK

I wanna buy a GUITAR!!!

No comments: