My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 1 of being a babysitter...

Today,i turn to a babysitter and take care of my nephew for the whole day because his babysitter or his so called 'auntie' that usually takes care of him has to attend a wedding ceremony because her niece is going to marry today.So,i am the one who has to take over the responsibility to take care of my nephew.Fortunately,i've managed to get my auntie to come over to our house in order to help me take care of the little monster.Well,luckily today he was not that active like usual since he seems a bit feverish after being given injection of some kind of vaccine by doctor.One day down and tomorrow will be another day that i have to take care of him.I guess i will have to sleep earlier tonight since i slept at 3.30am and woke up at 7.00am this morning and it really makes me tired.I can't even have a nap and all i did today was mostly spending my time playing with him.However,he is kinda cute when he feels sleepy and keep requesting for milk.Ahaha...Pity you little monster and wish that you could recover from fever as soon as possible...


愛不疚 林峯

Day 2 is coming and i have to get some rest now...

No comments: