My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Birthday Present...

Online,online and online...Keep online till late night/early morning of the next day within this few days.Received an early birthday present by this morning from Pauline.Ahaha...It has been a long time since our last met.Well,what she sent me was just a simple picture that drew by herself.It's pretty nice to receive such a nice present even though is kinda earlier to get this.Haha...Since her birthday is coming soon,i've decided to draw her a picture as well and i think that it's pretty ugly...Hehee...Anyway,thanks for giving me that nice picture.Ahaha...I will upload it now.Guys,leave me a comment and tell me which one is better.Haha...By the way,my uncle asked me a funny question yesterday.'Your msn display photo is your girlfriend is it?' What the fish!!!Uncle,it's me man!!!Am i look like a girl???=.= After that,he asked again.'Did you have make up on your face while you were taking that photo?'Argh!!!NO,NO,NO...I took it under normal condition just that my room was kinda dark while taking the photo.Sweat!!!Uncle oh uncle...It's time for you to go and have a better spectacles.
THE REMEDY BY JASON MRAZ

Is there any remedy for love hurt?

No comments: