My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 22, 2008

Story of a cup of milo...

Just made a cup of milo for myself and my mom after having our dinner.While we were having the milo,i've asked my mom to compare the taste of the milo with the one that she used to make for me when i was still small.She told me that the milo was really great.Hehe...Then,she suddenly said that she can die at anytime now.Touch wood touch wood...I ask her why she said so,she told me that when i was small,i always ask her not to die so soon because the milo that she made is the best milo in the world.Well,it's kinda funny to hear this and how c2p am i when i was small.Anyways,now i've to forget the way to make a cup of milo since i don't want my mom to die so soon.Hehe...Mom,thanks for everything.=) Well,Christmas coming,New year coming and the most important thing my birthday are all coming soon!!!Ahaha...
CHECK YES JULIET BY WE THE KINGS

La La La...

No comments: