My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Relaxing place...

Went to my Uncle's house just now and it's still the same,the perfect place to have a rest.He has planted a lot of coconut trees at the behind area of his house and it's pretty nice.Well,i think that his place will be the best place to view the paddy fields and enjoy my life there by having a coconut.Tasty coconut water as well as the coconut meat.Ahaha...It's so relaxing man.I love this kind of life style.Easy and free.Can u imagine the picture of having a coconut with a nice paddy fields view in front of you?Man,it's so amazing.Wakakaka...After having a relaxing evening,my dad brought us to a restaurant to have our dinner.Once again,all nice food were ordered by my mom and dad and all of us were so full even until now.(1.26am) Aikz...Should i go to sleep with a condition like this?Or should i let my stomach digest some of the food first?Don't care la...Kinda sleepy now...Nitezzz...


WHAT ABOUT LOVE BY HEART

I think i've just ruined someone's life...

No comments: