My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Alor Star>Nilai>Alor Star

God!!!I will never take bus to come back to Alor Star anymore.It's so f*cking tired.From 8am++,we departed and were on our journey heading to Inti.After driving for 5 hours++,i've finally arrived.Before going to collect my result,i thanked my brother for sending me to Inti since they will be on their way back to Singapore after dropping me off.Upon arriving there,i met up with my friends and then i headed to the School Of Science and Mathematics where it's the office for A-level programme.After i've collected my result,i rushed to the photocopy shop and make 3 copies for each of my certificate before i will need the photocopy certificates for applying into University.Since Mr.Wong Pak Hui was conducting his class,i've asked the Head Of Programme of South Australian Matriculations to help me to certify all my certificates.After everything is done,i left Inti by taking a cab to Puduraya since i will have to take a bus to come back to Alor Star by today.Here comes the funny thing,that taxi driver was really funny because the way he talks was really humourous.20 minutes to Alor Star and from Alor Star,20 minutes to KL,can you believe it?My mind was thinking like 'Uncle,please concentrate on your driving lah.You think your car is aeroplane ar?20 minutes can travel so far...'After arriving Puduraya,i was busying searching for a bus that will come back to Alor Star by today.Upon searching for 15 minutes like that,i've decided to choose Plusliner and the bus will only depart by 7pm.When i was buying that ticket,the time was 315pm,which means i've waited for at least 2 hours there.It's okay for me since i brought a book along with me and i was spending the time of waiting for that bus to arrive by reading almost half of that book.After that,it's another 6 hours bus ride from Puduraya to come back to Alor Star.Now,i am at my home and i am really sleepy.So,Good Night everyone!!!Lolz...
UNBELIEVABLE BY CRAIG DAVID

Just don't make yourself over tired...

No comments: