My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 28, 2009

~Love Matter~

Just back from outside after watching 'Love Matter' with my friends.Ahaha...It's really a nice movie and it's so so hilarious.Everyone can't stop laughing while watching that movie.It's another great movie out from Jack Neo.Don't feel like laughing recently?Go and watch it!!!Greatly recommended by meeeee...Hmm...Have a new opinion about my point of view on love.Hehe...I can't elaborate the funny parts in my blog and you guys should really spend some money on this movie.Stop waiting and make your way to cinema now!!!Kekekeke...I am sure that you won't regret of buying that ticket.Okay guys!!!It's almost 3am now and i should really go to bed and have a nice rest!!!Ciaoz...
ROCK SHOW BY LADY GAGA

Love is something that we can't make fool of...

No comments: