My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flirty@1030

Wow...Unbelievable!!!I was just came back from outside and I was on Fly Fm Flirty@1030.I was just trying my luck and simply threw in the application and i was selected by Hafiz and Basil.Ahaha...Well,i've requested them to help me to figure out the status of the girl that i'm fancy in.Supposingly the conversation should be on air by Monday but due some reasons,thing didn't turn out like it should.Then,the 2 best guys help me to do it again today and after several times of trying,they've succeed.They intro themselves at first and then they gave some clues to that girl in order to let her figure out who is the one that wanna ask her out for a date.Fortunately,she still knows that it's me.Ahaha...After that,she said that she is no longer available because she has MARRIED!!!Oh my God,i swear that my heart was stopped for few seconds after listening to her answer.My mind was blank and i don't know what to say.Hafiz and Basil were shocked with the answer as well and they just kept asking when she was married,on what date and so on.I just remained silent there until they asked me to talk to her.I was forced to pretend like nothing but i know that my heart is breaking by that moment.Aikz...Married???What the...She is only 19 and she is married???She is married since last year.On 5th of February...Woot!!!After the call,i received her call and she told me that everything she was telling just now was a prank and it's not true.I was so happy to hear that.Ahaha...She thought that it's something like Hitz Fm Gotcha and she was just making a story about that in order to fool me back.Well,i have to say that i was quite happy after she told me everything was not true.Phew...Anyways,thanks Basil and Hafiz for helping me.

I WILL BE BY LEONA LEWIS

I am officially single an available now...Ahaha...

No comments: