My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

What a boring Valentine's Day...But still,Happy Valentine's Day for everyone and myself.Ahaha...I've spent half of the day together with my GUITAR!!!Hehe...I love that since i have no lover or so called Valentine.Anyways,one of my secondary school's friends asked me to go out with her sista gang tonight but i've rejected that offer since i wanna spend my day with my dear dear Guitar.=) She tends to intro some of her girl's friends to me so that/may be i can find a true love from there.Haha...Thanks girl but i don't need that.=D By the way,i had a really weird dream last night.I was back to secondary school and my primary teacher was teaching me to use Mathematics equations to write an essay.Damn stupid right?Maths Equations can be related to Essay?Well,that's a new thing for me.Okay,i think that's all for today and once again,HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!
BED BY J.HOLIDAY

Should i submit that form to Fly Fm in order to join the Flirty@1030?

No comments: