My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crossroad!!!

I feel so annoying when i am standing at the crossroad.It's so hard to decide which University and which course to apply to.I am really tired about this while oters had made their decision and will have a bright future.I've tried my very best to analyse everything and yet everything seems useless for me.I've done everything that i should have done.All i have to do by this moment is to wait.Wait for the final result,whether i am accepted or get rejected by that University.I can't relax,i am searching through the internet for further information.I even asked all my friends to help to get all the Information that i want from all kind of Universities.I feel so unsecure right now and i want to have a talk with someone.Anyone also will do.Just come for me...
RAIN ON YOUR PARADE BY DUFFY

i HATE this...

No comments: