My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An argument~

Argued with my mom just now about my education stuff and i feel so sorry now.Hmm...I feel like saying sorry to my mom but the word is really hard to come out from my mouth since i am right and i really can't accept her opinions.Aikz...Mom,i am so sorry for my rudeness just now when communicating with you.Somehow,i really can't accept your opinions because it's really unacceptable for me.Mom,just let it be since i have no other choices.=') Just keep in mind that your son won't give up easily.That feeling of being rude to someone you love is not really nice...Forget it...I should go and get my guitar now.Hehe...By the way,i've conquered the song name More Than Words by playing it with my dear guitar.Ahaha...
MORE THAN WORDS BY EXTREME

Argh!!!Headache~~~

No comments: