My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, February 2, 2009

=(

Just came back from outside after watching a movie with my friends and i will have to make this post real short because i have to wake up early in the morning by tomorrow.I am going back to Inti tomorrow to get my A-level result.Aikz...Another sad task for me.My brother will be bringing me back to Inti since they are going back to Singapore by tomorrow and after collecting my result,i am all on myself to come back to Alor Star.I hope that i will get a bus to come back to Alor Star so that i don't have to spend a night there.May Buddha bless me...=) Where should i go?Back to Inti to continue my Degree there?Argh!!!All these things are so annoying...I wish somebody could be here with me...={ Anyways,my friends gave me a gift just now and i was told that it's my birthday gift.Ahaha...Thanks thanks...It's a really nice watch...
WHERE'S YOUR LOVE BY CRAIG DAVID Feat.RITA ORA AND TINCHY STRYDER

i DO miss YOU...

No comments: