My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's now over...

Holiday is going to finish.Everyone is going back.All my friends are going back or preparing the things since they will enter University soon.Argh!!!I am still here without applying to any University.Sad...I am going back to Inti by monday and hopefully when i get there,Mr.Wong will be sitting inside his office waiting for me to come and collect my result.Aikz...It will be a day trip to there and after i've collected the result,i will have to come back to Alor Star again.Should be quite busy on that day.Now i am praying for day and night so that i could make myself enter that University that i am going to apply.Somehow,i know that my probability of entering that University will not be high.=( May GOD bless me or else i will have to go back to Inti to continue my degree.
DEM GIRLS BY CAPRICE

I will miss you...

No comments: