My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nervous feeling...

My result is going to release by tomorrow and i am now trying to calm myself down.Aikz...Really feel like scolding all rude words now.Zzz...Well,since i can't do anything anymore right at this moment,i've decided to enjoy my day by doing all kinds of silly stuff such as running around naked playing games and keep pressing the buttons like a mad guy,playing my guitar with some kind of weird chords and so on.Anyways,i've received a Chinese New Year greeting card today and i was quite surprise that it's sent from one of my ex-classmates from my secondary school.Thanks a lot ya dude!!!Ahaha...=P Sleep is the fastest way to spend my time.So,that's it.I think you know what i am gonna do right.Ahaha...Ciaoz...
POKER FACE BY LADY GAGA

Tonight i will be having a hard time...

No comments: