My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 1, 2009

3 hours to go..

3 hours to go before my birthday is over.Well,i've received a lot of greetings from my friends today and i am really happy about it.Sms,Facebook and Friendster,all full with my friends messages.Just had my dinner with my family and the food were really nice.Before that,i went to Star Parade and played 2 rounds of bowling with my friends.Kinda surprise since i am still able to get some strikes after a few years without touching this sport.Ahaha...I am the third with highest scores for both rounds.Nice one!!!Somehow,my hand is now kinda pain.I guess i will have to go and get some medicine for it.Once again,HAPPY YEAR 2009 for all my friends and may all of you have a blessed new year.Happy Birthday to Me,Happy Birthday to Me,Happy Birthday to WeiChun,Happy Birthday to Me...Aikzzz...It's going to finish...
BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN BY MILEY CYRUS

I like you...
La La La...

No comments: