My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve!!!

It's Chinese New Year Eve!!!Finally all of us are available to come back to our home and have our reunion dinner.Ahaha...My reunion dinner was really nice since my mom had cooked a lot of nice food for all of us.Kekeke...Shark fin,abalone and so on.Soooooo delicious!!!After dinner,my parents and my uncles gave me the ANG POW!!!Woohoo...i have $$ to spend on!!!Hehe...After dinner,all of us were sitting at the living room having a glass of beer in the hand.Yeah!!!Then,i was given a chance to have a break and i am using it to update my blog since the entertainment will be coming soon.What else?Must be GAMBLING!!!Haha...Opss,they are calling.Got to go.Ciaozzz...Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!!2 hours to go...


COME OUT AND PLAY BY THE OFFSPRING

Last 30 minutes!!!

No comments: