My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 5, 2009

Halo Cafe...

Yes,out with friends again and i was just back to my home.Went to Halo Cafe again and once again i saw my senior performing there.Well,morale support to that talented senior.His voice is really great.Tonight,there were 2 pretty ladies that went along with us and there's a potential couple there.I was talking Mr.Chuah and Miss YY.Ahaha...Mr. Ng WeiJack,if you are reading this,please treat it as a joke...Lolzzz...It's just for fun since i have nothing to blog about.Hehe...Hmm...I guess i will have to go out again on tomorrow due to some reasons and then evening will be another gathering with all the fellas again.Muahahaha...Good Night and all the best for all the readers...
ALL CRIED OUT BY ALLURE Feat. 112

Woooo... Yeah...
My heart never knew such pain...

No comments: