My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think about it...

1.Life is
-Happy
-Sad

2.Love is
-Nothing for me.
-Most important thing in my life.

3.If i met my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend,i will
-Pretend like i never know this fella.
-Smile and say hi.

4.Love or Bread?
-Love
-Bread

5.Currently i am
-Single
-In a relationship

6.Health or wealth?
-Health
-Wealth

7.If i like someone,i will
-Tell him/her directly.
-Work it out slowly by considering his/her feelings.

8.Normally,i
-Like to hang out with friends more than anything.
-Like to stay at somewhere relaxing alone enjoying in my own world.

9.When i did something wrong to someone,i will
-Apologize and ask for forgiveness.
-Keep quiet and stop talking with the party.

10.Someone apologize to you,you will
-Forgive and forget.
-Walk away and waiting for chance to take revenge.

GOODBYE BY SECONDHAND SERENADE

Life is not that easy...

No comments: