My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's rock it out!!!

Woohoo!!!Spent my whole day at my Grandpa's house and i really had a great time there.Not going to gamble anymore since i kept losing for the whole day.=( By the way,my stomach is now full with food because i ate 3 plates of Nasi Lemak,a plate of fried mee and a bowl of laksa.I know it sounds crazy but due to my mom,i am force to finish it.Haha...After the joyful gathering,i received a message from my friend asking me to go out for a small gathering.After taking shower,i rushed to New Old Town cafe and meet them up.Then,i've spent almost 6 hours there chating with my friends.It was really funny since my friends keep telling us the humorous jokes.Ahaha..Thanks for Ng Li Yong,the joker.For me,i think the New Old Town cafe is the best place for gathering since i've met a lot of my cousins there and one of my ex-classmates as well.The feeling was really niceeeee...Took some photos with my friends just now and it's kinda sweet.Lolzzz...
WITHOUT YOU BY HINDER

Sweet~~~

No comments: