My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 30, 2009

~Long Lasting Feeling~

When i was born,i was directed by GOD to start my journey on searching someone who is able to provide a long lasting feeling for me.Now,i am still on the journey with the difficult task.Over years and years,i've seen many types of people that are only care about their own benefits.I was once a guy behaves like this until i finally realised that it's not correct to do so.Since then,i've tried my very best to inform everyone around me to behave like me.The one who will take others feeling in the consideration before doing anything.From there,i'll try to figure out someone who can give me the long lasting feeling.Then,she will be the one that eligible to be my partner.Forever and ever...So far,i've got a few candidates in my mind and i am now trying to expel one by one after observing for certain period of time.I knew that i would not be an easy task for me but it feels better when comparing with LONELY.Myth said that human being were once in pairs and it's then separated by jealousy and this explains why there is male and female on earth.Everyone was born to find back their partner.Some will success and some will fail and it will never stop.No one can be exempted from this including me myself.Who will be my partner for the rest of my life?I will be from the success group or from failure group?God knows...


THIS IS THE GIRL BY KANO Feat. CRAIG DAVID

Girl,
ILY

No comments: