My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeee!!!

Birthday Girl:Chean Ying
It's 1 of January of 2009 and the time is 3.18am and i was just came back from outside after having a small gathering with my friends.So,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD,HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MYSELF AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHEAN YING.Haha...My friends sang birthday song to me when it's 12midnight and i was really happy by that time.After that,4 of us went to meet another girl which is having the same birthday as me but she is a year younger than me while my other friends were making their way back to their home.Well,her cousins were celebrating for her when we were there and her cousins are all girls and they are really pretty.Then,i was requested to take a photo with the birthday girl.The plan is not going to end that soon since i was being informed by my ex-classmates to go over to KFC restaurant to meet them.So,spent some time here,spent some time there and it's 230am before i decided to make my way back.Since i am the Birthday guy,i was asked to have some beer before going back to my home.Hmm...No choice,drove to the nearest 7-eleven to get a bottle of alcohol drink.Upon finishing that bottle of beer fruit juice,i saw my friend bought a pack of Co**om from that shop.Out of curiosity,i ask him the purpose of buying that thingy.He told me that is for ONS(One-Night-Standing) when he is back to Penang and he is now addicted to having ONS with girls.Kinda surprising but i think it should be normal for him.Lolz...Hopefully he will take all the responsibilities if anything happened on that girl.Erm...Kinda sleepy now and i am now 20 years Old...T.THer cousin sister.You guys guess she is older or younger than the birthday girl????

EXTRAORDINARY BIRTHDAY SONG FOR MYSELF

I miss her terribly...T.T

My Birthday is to see her one more time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! =)