My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh Allah~Oh Jesus~Oh Buddha~

I've knew my result and it's really bad.=[ It's a big difference from what i expected to get.Geezzz...Angry and sad now...Next step i will have to determine where to go in order to continue my degree.But with this kind of result,i totally doubt that am i eligible to enter any Universities.Actually there are a few choices for me now such as Australia and Canada.After all,i am still hoping to get into NTU since it's nearest to Malaysia and i can come back whenever i want but i don't think i will get into this University with my lousy result.If i don't go oversea,i will most probably go back to INTI which i don't really want it to happen.It's better for me to go further but not too far from my country.Oh Gods,please help me to choose a University that i won't regret to enter.What course should i take?Quantity surveying?Civil Engineering?Aerospace/Aeronautic Engineering?Or what?
A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOU BY DAVID ARCHULETA

Someone please help me...

No comments: