My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I need a psychologist!!!

I need a Psychologist NOW!!!No worries...I need him/her to elaborate my thoughts now!!!Ahaha...Keep doing stupid things all day long.Playing guitar with improper chords and i've drew 2 pictures by using water colour.My mom tried to read my mind by looking at one of the pictures and then she said something funny.Ahaha...Which means she failed to read my mind...Hehe...Well,i am really looking for someone who can extract the message that contained in the pictures.Only if you understand me...By the way,i knew to play a new song by using guitar.Hehe...Feel so nice...
OFFICIALLY YOURS BY CRAIG DAVID

Take care of yourself and don't be stressed about it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me guess.you yearn for someone's love and hopes for a relationship..

Unknown said...

erm...
I dun think so...
ahahaha...
=)