My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awesome story...

It was Sunday afternoon, Loi was sitting on the park.. just to relax..thinking what is happening to her life ..She cant figured it, nor any expert painter can paint , she smiled thinking..anyway, she just thought of ..” all is fair in love..” Well this should be…but for her, it isn’t, she had given all the love she knows here on earth , yet she was betrayed by her boyfriend..she just shrug her shoulder thinking how stupid she is loving this man who deserves no love from anyone….

On the other side of the park. Eman was there waiting for his girlfriend for about half an hour ..it is actually their date to plan their marriage. He is already tense knowing this is the first time his girlfriend was late..” what must be the reason” he thought….He walks around, just walk, without any focus…Then suddenly “ OUCH” a woman said…” hey, what do you think you are doing?, do you own this park? “ It was Eloi…walking to leave the park…Eman stepped on her foot. Making Eloi too angry ‘coz her foot was severely aching…She thought…my God..my little toes was dead…Eman on the other hand was mesmerized by Eloi’s beautiful face, he cant speak…until Eloi told him..” hey Mr. can you pls. accompany me to a doctor, to let my little toe treated..Its aching and bleeding”.” Oh God..Iam so sorry…my deepest apology..” Eman told Eloi…” Common, get in my car, I’ll bring you to the nearest hospital…” hello Mr. whatever your name is..How can I get in your car? Cant you see? I cant walk” …Ohhhhh..Eman;sighing..my God..your toe was severely damaged..It was my fault..I will carry you to my car..Hold on tight…...”

Eloi was treated, but the nail needs to be removed. She just cried…What a day..she thought of…I am just sitting to relax..and now my nail will be removed…Its unfair…Life is too cruel…” Eman ,on the other hand, told the doctor he will take care of all expenses…While the operation is on going..Eman realized..” my God..I am waiting for my girlfriend..at the park..what will I do? He just recognize he has a cellphone..how stupid he was..he told himself..” he made a call..but the number was out of reached..for 5x he made a call, just the same he cant contact his girlfriend…What must be happening,,he thought..” He cant leave Eloi in this situation to check what happened to his girlfriend…” what a day”..what seems to be reason…” Eman was caught saying….

The operation was finished. Eloi can now go home..The doctor just told Eman to take good care of his girlfriend. Eloi eyes widely opened , told the doctor,” I am not his girlfriend..” he just stepped on my foot. “ Any way the doctor told them..Eloi needs rest for 1 week, to let the toe completely healed, and the necessity of talking the medicines…

Then suddenly the Eman’s phone rang….It was his girlfriend apologizing. She was not able to come due to very personal reason she cant discuss on the phone.. she just instructed Eman to make a visit as soon as he can…

Eman brought Eloi home…apologized about the incident..Eloi was so kind telling him “ its okay.. nobody wants this” Eman asked..” are you alone living here” Eloi replied..” yes..my parents resides now at US” ..and she will soon be there…just finishing her personal things..Eman…” ohh..by the way..I am Eman..Eman Lim ..and you are” ..
Eloi..Eloi Tiu..”replied Eloi…” Again my apology…” Eman told Eloi…” who will be with you now..” I am worried...nobody will be with you and your toe is still aching…Can I accompany you even just tonight only” Eman was sincere in offering self…. “ well thanks I need somebody really to help me” Eloi told him…

“Where s your kitchen, need to prepare something for us..” from Eman…” you know how to cook” from Eloi…”yes..though not an expert yet..but I assure you..you can eat it..” Eman was saying…” just walk straight ahead..look what you can cook at the fridge.” From Eloi…

While waiting Eloi played her favorite music…This I promise you…Eman peep in…” wow, my favorite music..” can you pls increase the volume..i would like to hear…thanks”

They ate happily.. talked for few minutes then went to bed…

“ Good morning..hows your sleep” asked Eman while he prepares breakfast…”Wow..what a smell…Goodmorning too..good sleep I have…” Eloi replied..
“ will you not go to work today” I might be spoiling your day..” “ I have already called my secretary…will report tomorrow”..from Eman..” how about you? Eloi..” I will just call the US embassy to follow up my Visa..nothing so important today…Thank you so much.”

They just talked for the whole day..seems they enjoyed the day being together…

Eman to Eloi..” can I get your number pls…” I will miss you for sure..you’re such a wonderful woman..” Eloi to Eman…” sure…and again thank you so much…bye and godbless…take care too…”

Weeks had passed..Eloi was so busy processing her papers bound to USA..Eman preparing his wedding day…Seems they forgot each other…

Eman..oneday called Eloi..” hey..Eman here..just inviting you to my wedding on Sunday “ Eloi..”ohhh sorry I cant..that is my departure for US..anyway Goodluck and Godbless … see you again sometime if God will allow us..Bye”

Years have passed…

Eloi comes home to visit her aunt and for some needed vacation…” wow..look at the Philippines now..more beautiful…more established after 10 years…I will surely enjoy my vacation though just a few months” walking toward the carport where her aunt was waiting…” Blag…” OUCH…my god..how sloopy I am…”I am sorry” from the voice that is so familiar to her…” Eman???” Eloi??? “ oh god..it is you…Eman to Eloi…again what an accident” They stared each other..then they embraced tight…”How I missed you” Eman to Eloi…Eloi to Eman..” how s your wife..kids..family?...I am still single…she didn’t arrived on our wedding day..” God..why? what happened”
“I didn’t dare to ask her..I went to US…worked there ..then I just came home..to visit my parents…” from Eman…and “ you” hows your family? Your husband..your kids”
Eloi.smiled..”I too don’t have.” Really? What a coincident…this is not an accident anymore…Can I make a visit today pls?same house location? Eman was saying…”yes…sure I will wait..”

It was the happiest day of their life…they got married then went back to US. They are so surprised that they are neighbors there..wish they have seen each other..but they have promised to be together forever for the rest of their lives…The same favorite song that played so much in their lives….
~By daisyv

WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES BY JONAS BROTHERS

OMGosh!!!

No comments: