My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~Love~

Loved the stranger she was once
Loved that cute little smile of hers,
Loved the day we first met,

Loved those beautiful angelic eyes
Loved that childish innocence she had,

Loved talking to her, inventing a million excuses
Loved to watch her smile or just pass by,
Loved the "smell n stare" she once gave me,

Love these reminiscences which shall never fade
Love the little friendship we still share,

Love the message she scribbled for me
Love the smiles she still brings on me,
Love the tears which I used to fear

Loved her with all my heart
Had I had a million hearts,
Would give her all without no fears,
As long as this love so pure my soul bears.

GUILTY AS CHARGED BY GYM CLASS HEROES Feat. ESTELLE

Feeling is something that can't hide...

No comments: