My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

U Say All When U Say Nothing

You know even though he and I are oceans apart at times I get that warm-all-over feeling when we connect on the pc.Like last night we were online together he was doing research and couldn't talk that much,which I gave him some of that old Areatha Franklin song "R-E-S-P-E-C-T." I put myself in the backseat when it comes to his studying cause I want him to achieve in all he does.Even though we were online for well over an hour we didn't really converse that much but the warm feeling that came out of this was just knowing that he was there within reach of words.Oh what I wouldn't have given to have had him within reach of my fingertips.Sometimes just knowing and sensing that your soulmate is near whether in person or within range of only words the heart is at ease with content.All the time that we were on there he never said "I love you" till it was time for him to go and for once this didn't bother me like it had in the past,cause a few days before I read something that he had post on his page something to the affect that "you don't have to communicate all the time to show your love" I liked that for some reason it just felt right.It was like he was answering my question before I ever asked and I'm glad that he put that up.Cause in the past when I was feeling a little left out I would ask him about his love for me which after it was said seemed that I had my doubts.But he set me straight on that "don't ever doubt my love for you!" Oh don't get me wrong its great to hear those beautiful words "I LOVE YOU" but there's no need to say them 24/7 there's something sensual about knowing he loves you without voicing it all the time.A look,a touch,a kiss, an email,a call anything that shows you're on his mind and I know that I'm always in his heart.So sometimes when you say nothing..you've said ever thing that they wanted and needed to hear.Love can talk to hearts without a word and get its message across.LOVE- what a wonderful thing!I'm so glad that our worlds turned in the same direction the night we met.I love you Amer with all my life cause without you in it, it would be awful lonely.
~By Bonnee

SEASON OF BREAK UP BY STYLE

Wordless Love...

No comments: