My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 13, 2009

~I~

I first thought of me and you
I wished that you did too,

I smiled, just thinkin of you
I wished that you did too,

I never went up to you to say i do
I loved you and I thought you knew,

I was told, maybe I should just forget about you
I tried, tried to find another you,

I attempted to move on, just had to
I failed willfully, made childish mistakes too,

I still wanted to stand by you, so I befriended you
I thought things would change, would be all new,

I was wrong again, but this time even hurt too
I was apprised, but not surprised, that now you are in love too,
I just wish, you love him the way I love you

I know my love for you seems so undue
But don't ever say it ain't true.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Uncle John again~~

No comments: