My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, March 23, 2009

Somewhere Only We Know

After driving a long way we arrived to the harbor.

"Let me show you something" he said with a charming smile.

He blind folded me and took my hand. He guided me for a few minutes, til we stopped.

"Ok, now allow me to take it off"

When I opened my eyes we were standing in front of a boat, not a that fancy one though, but bigger than a few of the ones that were there. Let's just say it was a medium size.

"It was a gift from my godmom for my birthday, I didn't want to keep it, but to make her happy... and after a lot of talking, what the hell... I keep it. I hope you like it too" He said kinda nervous, like in an apology tone.

"Well, it's AWESOME" I said surprised, though part of me was noticing again we were from different worlds.

He took me aboard. Then he went to the cabin to put music on. Now that I think about it, the music was so loud that Im surprised no-one called the police for disturbance or something, though it was New Year, so I guess it's understandable.

In less than five minutes we were selling, though it was so dark, for a moment I was scared. He gave me something to drink: milk.

"Classy" I said after drinking my milk.

"It's non-fat" he said shrugging.

"You know, you can be soooooo cute at times" I said with a teasing smile while caressing one of his arms.

He looked at me like if it had bothered him that I had done that, he gently pulled away from me and stared to the dark water.

"You know, I've been thinking... sometimes people... to overcome difficulties... must do something that never thought they were capable of. Being strong is hard and it's everyday, I was told that so often. But sometimes it gets stronger than seems unbearable, starting from scratch is harder than I thought it'd be. Living it is even worse... yet sometimes I can feel gladness, there's the joy of work and accomplishments, but the best part is you, you are 80% of the gladness in my life. So I'm gonna take a leap of faith"

He jumped to the water after saying that.

"My goodness you are crazy!! It's freezing, Henry!!" I shouted at him.

"It's a leap of faith, darling!" He said laughing and splashing around.

He started singing along a song that was being played, he had put a playlist on, and that song was "Over You" by Chris Daughtry. He was particularly enthusiastic about it.

"Come back, Henry! You are worrying me, oh man! You are just so crazy!" I shouted again.

"Have a leap of faith on me!" he said hysterically crazy.

I rolled my eyes and threw myself to the water too. His face was full of surprised.

"Are you crazy?!" he shouted at me.

"Ju-ju-just li-li-like you-you!" I said already trembling.

After recovering from his surprise, he smiled at me. Then he took me by my hip and pulled us both out of the water, back to his boat, ok, more like his ship. I noticed his lips were almost purple, I was just trembling, but he was strong enough to take both of our clothes and drag me to the shower.

"It's tiny, but I think we'll both fit it, I need to get you warm. What were you thinking? You are competing in 2 weeks, you can't go there just sick!"

He turned the warm water on. He was holding me the whole time.

"I need to get you warm fast" He said while we were already showering with hot water.

I was feeling a lot better when he lifted my chin to look at his face. I still remember how lovely his eyes were. Those blue eyes, I could live and die for those blue eyes.

"I think I need to warm you up faster..."

"You'll burn our skin if you put it all full... you should know that..." I said complaining, but he shut me up with a wild kiss.

"I wasn't implying more hot water" he said with a sexy voice.

He started placing his hands all over me, kissed me wildly everywhere, bite me and made love to me like he needed to possess me desperately. He wasn't gentle, he was harsh, almost brutal. I didn't mind any of that at all, I enjoyed every second of it, and I tried to be as fierce as he was. Our passion was having a hard time to get consumed, soon enough we were in bed. It was a long night, it was a good way to start the new year.

Next morning, when I woke up he was staring at me, and we cuddled til he decided it was time to make my breakfast. I sighed as I watched him fix me some big breakfast. 2007 had started in a very great way. I was so happy. I loved him and he was trying harder to make his new life work, and the best part of everything was that I was part of that new life of his. I giggled.

2007 started great, I had thought it'd be the best year ever, in some way it was, but that was the calm before the storm, a storm we'd see that same year, a few months later this took place. New Year is always great, a new beginning, but the important part of a year is how much you struggle til you arrive to another new year to begin with again, and last but not least, if you are strong enough to be willing to keep on living.
~By KC17


ANGEL BY THE CORRS

Live is awesome~~~

No comments: