My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friends~

Just back from outside after spending whole night chit-chating with my friends.While we were together,we could simply chat on anything.We are truly who we are.No pretending,no secret among all of us.I enjoy and appreciate every moment when we are together.You guys really know me well and in front of you all,i'm like a naked guy that exposed everything to all of you.The only difference among you guys and the other friends is you guys will never fool me around.Nowadays,most of the people are living with a mask and behind every mask,there's a goal.They used to trick people up in order to achieve their goal.I'm really tired with that.It's never gonna end.Human used to think for themselves first before thinking for others.Selfish is the word that used to describe all these kind of people since last time.Disappointed about the truth of human being...Guys go for pretty girls and Girls go after nice looking guys.I'm wondering why...Try to reveal the truth of yourself before it's too late to do so...What you want?What you need?What will you get?What you need to sacrifice?Worth it?
OUTTA MY HEAD(AY YA YA) BY ASHLEE SIMPSON

Just remember this: No pay,No gain!!!

No comments: