My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 8, 2009

~My Feeling~

As we walk that pretty aisle...
I promise, I will never let go, that beautiful smile...

There will be times good and at times bad too...
But I am going to be there for you...
No matter what life puts us through...
There is nothing that I wouldn't do...
Forever and ever, I would stand by you...

As we walk that pretty aisle...
I promise, I will never let go, that beautiful smile...

Through the years, as we walk by...
I would leave no stone unturned and try...
To ward off things, that could ever make you cry...

For all those moments of bliss...
I would make sure, we are together and never miss

I don't know who you are or who you'll be...
But I will be me, thats all I see...

RIDE IT BY JAY SEAN

How's my new layout???Hahaz...

No comments: