My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pain In heart...

I look outside, such a beautiful day everything seem so alive and happy and yet I felt sad.

It was almost a month since me and John broke up and I still couldn't get over him after all he was my first boyfriend. I hated him for breaking up with me and going after another girl but I still wasn't over him.

Whenever I see him in school all I want is to be with him, my heart beats so fast and everything seem to have come to a stop.

I still remember the first day we met it was a beautiful afternoon, it was lunch time and I was outside with couple of my friends when I realize a soccer ball had hit my feet so I turn around to see who's soccer ball it was and I saw the cutest guy coming towards me, his smile was beautiful, green eyes and sandy hair.

'Can you pass me the ball please?' He ask smiling at me, but I couldn't speak I just look at him and than kick the ball towards him.

'Thanks' He said and started to play again but I could see he was looking at me with the corner of his eyes.

After that day whenever I saw him I had butterflies in my stomach. The new semester started and I went in my english class and took a seat after a while I saw him coming inside the class and he took a seat beside me. I couldn't believe that he was going to be in same class as me and better yet he was sitting right beside me.

He said hi to me and soon we started to talk. We talk about random things, things that didn't even make sense but it felt good to just talk to him, I was falling in love with this guy and I didn't know what he thought about me.

'So i'll meet you at your house' He said and headed outside, we were partners for a project and since we couldn't complete it in school we decided to do it at home.

He came home at 6:00 I still remember what he was wearing, he looked so cute like always I just wanted to hug him but I couldn't.

'Let's start' I said as we sat on the table and started to cut pictures out. I don't know how or when but he lean over and start kissing me and I kissed him back it was so passionate I couldn't stop myself.

After our kiss he look's at me in the eye's and he say's he loves me. I couldn't believe what was going on I said I loved him too and we started to date.

When I dated him it was the most wonderful time I ever had every moment of it was so beautiful and full of excitement.

One day we were suppose to meet afterschool and I was waiting for him he came up to me and said that he want's to break up with me. When I heard this I just didn't know what to do, I didn't know where I went wrong or what I have done. He left me in front of the church I just stood there with tears running down my face. After our break up he soon started to date another girl.

After sometime my friend told me that he have broken up with me because he thought I was cheating on him. I couldn't believe what I was hearing I would never cheat on him but I didn't say anything to him.

Now it has been a month and I can still feel the pain inside me is so hard to just ignore him and walk down the hallway without looking.

Later I also found out that he was the one who have been cheating on me with another girl, I don't know if this is true but is just what I have heard from friends.

I hope we somehow talk so all the misunderstanding just go away and we could just be together again but I know this is not going to happen and I hope this pain just goes away.

~by Annie09
TOLD YOU SO BY JESSE MCCARTNEY

Unhappy~~~

No comments: