My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 26, 2009

~Big Heart~

Can you relate what kind of person you are with your body size?My friends were once told me that i am special.Not due to my body size,but my heart of caring and forgiving other people.I found out that there are only a few of people who could behave like me.Learn not to be too greedy,try to think for others before thinking of yourself and let it goes when it's no longer yours.Letting go of the thing that we like is the hardest thing for others but not me because i am not that kind of fella who will do anything in order to keep the thing along if i knew that it's gone.Not that i am not serious,but it's because i don't want to let it to become worse.By letting go,at least we are still friends.Love is not having or keeping but to let happiness fill their life.Well,my family is the one that worth me dying for.Everything can be replaced when it's gone but not family members.They are far more unique and important than anything on earth!!!Be kind-hearted,be positive minded and be strong!You are not alone!!!There are a lot of to-be-friends waiting for you out there.Try to accept,try to work it out and cherish it.You will find that your life is full with happiness.A friendly smile to everyone even to cleaner will increase you attractiveness.=D

PS:This post is for those who are depressed~~~If you ever need a hug,please do not hesitate to come for me.I think i am able to give you a warm sweet hug.=)


Note:Angry makes you look old and ugly!Hatred makes you live in horror life!


I CARE ABOUT YOU,MY FRIENDS!!!

GOOD GIRLS GO BAD BY COBRA STARSHIP

I am not GOD,i do mistakes as well.Please do forgive me~~~

No comments: