My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sick~

I'm pretty weak now because i'm SICK~Read the following things where i got em from internet.Going back to my circuit theory notes now.Ciaoz...

A wealthy man sat in his attorney's office.
"Do you want the bad news first or the terrible news?"
the lawyer asked.
"Give me the bad news first."
"Your wife found a picture worth a half-million dollars."
"That's the bad news?" the man asked incredulously.
"I can't wait to hear the terrible news."
"It's of you and your mistress."
------------------------------------------------------------
"I was in a very generous mood today," a woman says to her friend.
"I gave a poor beggar $25."
"That's a lot of money to give away," says her friend. "What did your
husband say?" "He said, 'Thank you'.
------------------------------------------------------------
An English professor wrote the words, "woman without her man is a savage" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is a savage."

The women wrote: "Woman: Without her, man is a savage."
THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME BY BON JOVI
I am so dead~

No comments: