My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 10, 2009

A day out~

Was just back from KLCC...I went there for a movie with my friend.Ice Age 3!!!Both of us keep laughing while watching that movie and it's really worth to watch.=D Another movie after Transformer 2.By the way,the air conditioning system inside the cinema was extremely cold!!!We were almost frozen after spending 1 and a half hour inside there.I still felt cold even with my long jeans,sport shoes and t-shirt.Lolz...Powerful air conditioning system huh?After the movie,we went to ManhattanFishMarket to have our dinner.Yum yum~~~Both of us were extremely full after taking the meal and i even had the feeling of vomiting.Overloading of food are now disgesting in my body.Hehe...Well,i guess that's all for today and i should go on with my lab report.Ciaoz...=D
BURNING BY MARIA ARREDONDO

I'm done with you!

No comments: