My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 24, 2009

Men And Women


A man took his wife to the doctors.
After a short examination the doctor said
"Your wife's mind has completely gone!"
To which the man replied "I'm not surprised.
She's been giving a piece of it to me every day for the past 25 years!"
------------------------------------------
"And how's your wife, Pat?"
"Not So Good, she is awful sick."
"Is it dangerous?"
"No, she's too weak to be dangerous anymore!"
------------------------------------------
"Will the father be present during the birth?"
asked the obstetrician.
"Nah," replied the mother-to-be,
"He and my husband don't get along."
------------------------------------------
A woman got a problem with her closet door - it was felling every time a bus was passing by. So she called a repair man. The repairman comes and sees that indeed, the door falls out every time when a bus passes by.
"OK, I am gonna see what is going on, just close the door behind me" and he stepps into the closet. At that time the husband comes from work, opens the closet and finds the repairman.
Husband: "What the hell are you doing here!"
Repairman:"Well, you are not going to believe it, but I am waiting for a bus!"


DOWN BY JAY SEAN Feat. LIL WAYNE

I have to say that she is SWEET~~~

No comments: