My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~Stress Down~

Just finished my Engineering Maths Test!!!What a relief!!!Man,i am seriously tired now due to that Maths syndrome.Luckily it's all over now!!!BUT,i still have my circuit test coming~~~Noooooooo...Go away Circuit Ghost!!!Don't haunt me!!!Argh!!!
When i opened the door and entered the living room,

Cubby :Lim Lim is back!!!Come give me a hug~~~
Furry :Yo Brudder!!!Miss you a lot man since you are out for the whole day!!!
Cubby :He couldn't hear us?
Furry :I think he could.I bet that something has gone wrong on his Maths Test.
Cubby :Awwwww...Poor thing~~Hope that he is fine.
Furry :He definitely will since he is not an ordinary man!!!Cheer bro!!!
Cubby :Hopefully...Alright,time to do some exercise.
*Cubby back to jogging machine*
Furry :Time for me to have my dinner too.
Haha...I am so so so stupid now.But don't you think that it's sweet?Hehe...They care about meeeeeee...Lolz...No wonder Miao likes to talk to Wafu And Pafu so much...Please do check his blog out!!!You can get to his blog from my side because i've linked it.=)


NEVER SAY NEVER BY THE FRAY
I am living inside my own world~~~

No comments: