My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Endless Tests

Finally Fluid Mechanics Test has gone!!!It's weird you know,i don't understand the Theory of the question but i could do it!!!Lolz...Tomorrow will be the Survey test~Oh Buddha,Oh Jesus,Oh Allah,Oh Whatever,please bless me through tomorrow's test.Haha...Well,today's test was really fresh to me.I mean as in the way of conducting the test.Around 200+ students sitting in the lecture hall taking the test but there is only a lecturer was there to take care of it.While the test is running,he walked out from the lecture hall and there's where everyone starts clapping their hands.All right,now i know this so called University Test.LMAO...Okay,end of story,should go back to my Survey notes now.Nitez BRUDDERs!!!!
FALLING FOR YOU BY COLBIE CAILLAT

I am not falling for anyone~ =D

No comments: