My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Resting~

Class on saturday morning!?!?!?!?What a special Saturday...Yea,so i attended my Engineering Maths lectures on this early morning.I was too bored and i had a nap there.Lolz...Fortunately my lecturer didn't figure out that i was snoring there.=P Well,i went to Times Square with my friends for a movie after our class.Transformer 2 again!!!Haha...It's really niceeeeeeeeee...We were lucky today because when we were about to buy the tickets,the worker told us that there were some nice optimum seats for us due to last minute throw out of the reservation seats.That's it,we had got the best seats!!!It's still very best even though i was watching for the second time.No wonder the tickets were sold out in such a quick moment.Transformer 2 rocks!!!
HOMELESS BY LEONA LEWIS

As if i was invisible since the first day i met you?

No comments: