My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Official Announcement!

I am going to start a new blog soon because i want to take out someone out from my mind.We are just friends.=) No more changes to that...As a friend,I've given too much and i should really stop it before i am unable to control myself.My mindset is starting to distort after i've read your recent post.In fact,i don't like that kind of feeling and i know that no one will like it too.I was trying my best to keep this blog alive because i still have faith in you.Believing that someday you will accept my love.You probably never know that i am...It's okay now.We will just be friends.No matter what and no matter how,WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER!Just simply friends~By the way,i think my love to you is equal to the guy.I am sure that it won't be less than the guy. I LOVE YOU,KELLY NG SUE YIN.




YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING

I used to love you very much,now i will only be your friend...=)

No comments: