My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It hurts!!!

Do you know what hurt the most?I don't know either until i made a call to my uncle just now.He is the best uncle ever for me.He loves me since i was still small and now he is still loving me.He doesn't have son,so he treats me like his own son even though he knows that i am not.He gave supports when i was down,brought me along when he was going out to other places and bought me presents on every special occasion.He is just like my second daddy that always take care of me.Now he is old,he just lost his legs because of diabetes.He feels that he is useless now and he could no longer take care of us anymore.Now,he is depressed with his life.He thinks that he will cause a lot of problem to the people around him.I've made a call to him just now and he was crying on the side of the phone.My heart hurts.I've tried to console him to live happily and it's time for him to rest now since he was busy taking care of his own children as well as me when we were young and small.Now,we have grown up and his children are really filial to him.For me,it is the same.UNCLE,just remember nothing is important more than your life.You used to give us supports when we were young and now it's our turn to give you our support and take care of you.Be positive minded!!!I still need you to guide me through my life.With you,i am always good.You are not only my uncle,you are my daddy as well as my teacher of life.Please live your life happily.It's our turn to take care of you.You are not useless,i still need your guidance and i want to be a nice man just like you.Please be strong!!!Everything will get better as the time passes.Try to recall how you made me laugh when i was sad.Those happiness shall stay in my mind always and forever.You still remember what you have told me?Guitar can only play the songs when the strings are in the right tune,neither too tight nor too lose.I've promised you to play you a song by using guitar and now you just have to wait for me.I will be visiting you within three weeks time.Just let me get all the things done then i will be there to give you my support!!!Be strong my dear Uncle!!!Just like how you taught me last time!!!I love you my dear uncle~
WHAT HURTS THE MOST BY RASCAL FLATTS

It's your turn to relax~ =)
Love,
WeiChun

No comments: