My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A break before suffer~

Was out for half of the day since i went to KLCC after my tutorial class.Yea,another movie combo for me.Haha...We watched District 9 and On His Majesty's Secret Service today and both were really nice.Well,opening of District 9 was a bit boring but after that,it was niceeeeeee...For On His Majesty's Secret Service,it's nice throughout the whole movie and all of us couldn't help laughing loudly inside the movie hall.Alright,i've spent pretty much today because i went to Sakae Sushi for my lunch and Chili's for my dinner.The food were niceeeee enough to kill me on the spot.So delicious~~~May be it's just the food area my housing area are not nice.I don't know.The only thing that i know is that i am going back to the same place again to have my meal.By the way,i had an El Nino(alcohol drink)when i was having my dinner.Haha.Got to get back to my assignment now after having fun.=( I've snapped some photos for that.Enjoy!!!



SENTIMENTAL BY KENNY G
Finest day ever~

No comments: