My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Near to the edge of heaven~

Finally,the last task to go and it's on tomorrow.I feel so sad of wasting 12 free passes to enter MOS on wednesday.D*MN YOU TESTS & ASSIGNMENTS!!!I wanna go out and relax.I thought that i would go for that wednesday night event but it ended up with me rushing assignment inside my room.*sigh* I soooooooooo wanna see my ex A-level coursemates...However,it was all screwed up by the test and assignment.T.T The worst is,i didn't do well in my Maths Test.Argh!!!I am begging God,Buddha and Allah to bless me so that i will a pass in my Maths Test.Alright,close the topic on tests and assignments.I am very extremely free on this coming weekend.Any programmes for me?Ehehe...Was and is searching for several nice and new songs since i have not update my music folder like God knows how long ago.What are the lastest hit songs?Who are always care for that?Please tell me through MSN!Songs are needed in order to ease the pain of my heart.Don't know what happened to me.Heart not feeling well and that kind of feeling was once happened on me when i was still taking A-level in Inti.Sometimes i do feel like ignoring all the messages from my friends but i just couldn't do it because i know that once the friendship is spoilt,it will take forever to fix it.I've just realised another fact which is GIRLS REALLY LIKE BAD GUYS!!!Sad case...

BEAUTIFUL BY AKON
I wish that i didn't fall into her~

No comments: