My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tea Break

"Oh love, what did you ever do to deserve a wife like me?" she said looking lovingly into her husbands eyes.

"I don't know, but I promise I'll never do it again."
------------------------------------------
A man was called to duty to help in the Crusades and decided that while he was gone, his wife should wear a chastity belt. So he locked her up and gave the key to his best friend, and said, "If I'm not back in four years, unlock my wife and set her free to live a normal life."

So, off the husband went on horseback, when a half-hour later he sees a cloud of dust in the distance behind him. As it came closer he could see his best friend galloping to catch up. "What's wrong?" he asked his friend, who replied, "You fool! You gave me the wrong key!"
------------------------------------------
A man comes home and hears hard breathing female noises from inside the apartment, walks inside to find his wife on the floor of the living room naked. Wife yells, "help, help, I am having a heart attack", the husband runs in the other room to call the doctor when one of his kids run up to him and says "daddy, daddy,
there is a naked man in the closet", husband opens the closet door and sees his friend Bob. He yells at Bob, "Bob, god damn it, my wife is having a heart attack and here you are trying to scare
the kids"!!!


REMEMBER ME BY T.I. Feat. MARY J.BLIGE
Remember the pain and remember the gain~

No comments: