My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Greatest Impact~

Was tired when after came back yesterday.So,i decided to do my laundry before i go for shower.I took off all my clothes and then sent them all into the washing machine without realizing that something extremely bad was about to happen.I went to toilet and cleaned myself while waiting for the washing to be done.After showering,i felt extremely refreshed and started to surf internet after showering.Out of sudden,i thought of sms-ing someone and therefore i start searching for my little prada.Somehow,i failed to get it.A flash through my mind.I rushed to the washing machine and pause the washing process and look for my jean that i wore just now.There's a solid rectangle shaped thingy in my pocket.Oh SHYT!!!It's my little prada.I washed my PRADA!!!!I was so pissed on that and then i started to 'rescue' it by using the hair dryer to dry it and hopefully it would still be able to function after all.Well,it didn't work like what i've expected.It's now gone!!!I've sent it to 'hospital' by this morning and the 'doctor' said that there are only 20% of chances that will make it back alive.*sigh* I was soooo sad but i accept the fact.Hence,i made a call to my mom and told her everything about that.Instead of scolding me,she just asked me to get a new phone without scolding me.Lolz...I'm so sorry mom,i didn't do it on purpose.='( So,i've spent half of my day surfing the net looking for a new phone in order to replace my little prada.Now there are several choices for me and they are LG Prada 2 which currently at the top ranking for me,Blackberry Storm which is elegant enough,Blackberry Bold that my friend suggested and Blackberry Curve which is cheaper.Suggestions are needed now!!!=D
IN THIS MOMENT BY DAVID ARCHULETA
Prada 2?

2 comments:

LeeSZ said...

Prada 2 lar...the rest look like...like...shit? haha

Unknown said...

I am now using Prada 2...
LOL