My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 21, 2009

Freedom On!

Tests checked!Assignments checked!Yeaaaaaaaaa....My to-do list is now empty.Which means that i have my freedom now!!!*Applause* Well, i was so mad with my Survey lecturer just now because he was about to cancel the test today!I wanna finish it within this week,so that i will have enough time to start my revision.Alright,the thing was like this.Most of us had done with our practical and while we were waiting for others to finish theirs,rain came.They couldn't do anything but to pack all the things in the speed of light and ran back to the lab.For those who had done the practical,our data are ready to be calculated.Instead of letting us to continue with our calculation parts,the lecturer said that he would like to postpone the test to the incoming tuesday.We were so mad when we heard that (especially me) and we started to complaint on that.Then,he said that that's the final decision!Alright,now i am angry.Cause it's sooooo not fair for those who had finished the task.Why must we wait for those who didn't finish the task?As if we will help them after we completed the test?Hence,i started to express my anger by smashing things on the table.I bet that he have heard that.After that,when we were about to dismiss,he asked those who have finished the task to stay back and for those who didn't,they will have to come on the incoming Tuesday.I thought that he is going to take action on me due to my rudeness.Somehow,he spoke out something that out of my imaginary."You guys can continue with your test now and you all will not have to come on next tuesday."Lolz...He let us to finish the test on the spot~Haha...I feel so guilty right now(due to my rudeness)...=( Gosh,my EQ has dropped!!!*Sigh* End of crap,now i am free!!!Any activities for me?By the way,for those who didn't know,SECRET RECIPE has delivery service!!!(But only constrained to certain area.)
IN LOVE WITH A GIRL BY GAVIN DEGRAW

IN LOVE WITH A GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL~

No comments: