My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 9, 2009

~Out~

It was another tiring day eventhough it's weekend!!This is because i was out to KLCC with my friend since 930am.Once again,we went for the combo plan-watched 2 movies in a day.=D Alright,the first movie that we have chosen was G.I. Joe at 1045am.Man,that was a great movie and it was a production of Paramount Pictures which is the same production company to Transformer 2.Cool effects,great combat scenes and nice sound effect.I guess i will probably go for second time if i ever have a chance to do so.Lolz...After the first movie,we were pretty hungry and both of us went to Sushi King to have our lunch before we enter for second movie.For those who are familiar with Sushi King,you guys would probably know the taste of the sushi there right?So,nothing special from there.Haha...Let's proceed,shall we?Alright,the second movie we went for it's Land Of the Lost.Just a word for that,HILARIOUS!!!All the people inside the movie theatre gone crazy while watching it.Non-stop laughing and we couldn't help with that.It is highly recommended for those who are looking for a movie which will lead to good laugh.Back right after the movie and now i will have to start working on my revision because 2 tests are coming to me by this week and here it comes my scariest week.May God bless me~~~And everyone else who are going to face the tests.


OUT OF CONTROL BY HOOBASTANK

Whether if i should~

No comments: