My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, August 24, 2009

R.I.P

After serving me for a year,my little Prada finally decided to stop.It's now GONE!I just collected it from the 'hospital' and the 'doctor' has certified that it's dead.*Sob Sob* This means that i will have to look for a new partner.*Smiling happily* Haha...Alright,what phone should i go for?Might be going to get it on tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.Meanwhile,i will have to use the nokia phone which i just bought hours ago and it's just RM98.Lolz...Well,this temporary phone makes my life easier since my friends are now able to contact me.By the way,i've lost all the contacts and i will need you guys to send me an sms to tell me who are you.Sorry for all inconvenience caused.I am now still thinking of getting what phone.=D Darn it,suddenly feel so guilty on my little prada that just passed away.*sigh* No choice,still have to go on with life and i just realized that the importance of my handphone.God please bless me so that i won't repeat the same stupidity again.I never did this kind of thing before and once i did it,it happened on the most expensive phone that i ever had.Sad~
LUCKY BY JASON MRAZ Feat. COLBIE CAILLAT
Luckily i didn't lost her phone number~Thank GOD!!!

No comments: