My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I wanna~

My Dear ,

I miss you. I want to be with you and hold you. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek
in my hand as I look into your beautiful eyes. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be
close to you. I want to rub your leg and stare across the couch as we talk of our feelings for one another.
I want to hold your hand across the table at a restaurant. I want others in the restaurant to be jealous
of our intimacy and our tender affection for one another. I want to lie next to you in front of a fire
and gaze into your eyes while I rub your back. I want to romance you. I want you to know how beautiful
you are in my eyes. I want you to know how much I cherish and adore you. I want to give my heart
to you. I want your heart, I want it all.

By Not Me.
=P


ALL FOR LOVE

All For Love My Dear

No comments: